Search for Free Cell Phone Themes

Monday 25 August 2008

0 Blaze Media Pro Software



How many of audio and video softwares are installed on your computer or laptop? I myself had at least 5 audio and video softwares in my laptop because I love to hear music while working with my laptop and sometimes I also watch some video clips or movies to spend some of my time. The problem was I need to install different softwares to do that especially softwares to edit audio or video file because sometimes I also like to create some movie clips of my own.

Sometimes it irritated me when I had to use two or three softwares to edit one DVD movie file. Some of you perhaps have same problems with me and think if only there is a software that can handle all the audio and video editing then our job would be much easier. Well, there is actually a software that might be an answer for this problem, the software is Blaze media Pro and the good news is it comes with a low price of $50.

This is basically a complete audio-video software but it also has the ability as a CD burning software and DVD burning software. If you a movie mania then Blaze Media Pro is a must have software because it also can convert DVD to AVI, MPG, WMV that will allow you to back up your DVD movie in your computer harddisk.

This software also has the more great features like audio converting and video frame editing. More information about this software can be found at www.blazemp.com


Tech and Cellphone News


Icellphone.blogspot.com
site provides the various mobile and cellular phones latest news and theme, especially nokia theme and sonyericsson theme information. All the theme that showed here are free to download.

Sonyericsson theme, sonyericsson theme support for almost sonyericsson phones like Sony Ericsson P1i, m600i, w950i, w960i, K850, W910,e830, w850, w880, T650, K790, K800, K810, w580, k610, k618, w710, z610, z710, w888, P900, P910, s500, w900, k700, k750, k770 and also the new Sony Ericsson Shake it Theme

Nokia theme, mostly the nokia theme is for Symbian Series 60/80/90 and the compatible phone such as nokia 6600, nokia 3230, nokia 6620, nokia 7610, nokia 6680, nokia 6630. For the Symbian Series Third Edition the nokia theme support for nokia N70, nokia N90, nokia N91, N73, N80, n95, N77, N92, N75.
 
Free Cellphone Themes Nokia Themes | Sony Ericsson Themes | Symbian Themes | Iphone Themes | Blackberry Themes