Search for Free Cell Phone Themes

Thursday 8 May 2008

0 Nanny Camera, Controversial Gadget

Have you ever heard of Nanny Camera? Well, this is a controversial gadget that usually being use by parents who wants to know whether they hire the right nanny for their child or not. Well, there has been a lot of case of child abusing which is done by their nanny or babysitter. I'm pretty sure that I won't let that happen to my child (if I have one :D ). Nanny camera definitely a useful gadget that can help us to avoid child abusing happen to our child.

While nanny camera can be helpful for parent who want to guarantee their child safety, some people (usually men) also use it as a hidden camera to watch their hot nanny secretly. Well, that's your call, if I have a hot nanny then I think it is bonus to watch her secretly (lol). But I suggest you not to save the record because you could get busted by your wife and that is just not worthed I think. A simple solution to avoid hot nanny problem is hire a hag :p then I guarantee you will never want to record any of your nanny activities that do not concern with her bad behaviour.

Some people think that this nanny camera thing is a violation of human right and feel that this should not be done for ethic reason. Personally I think it is okay, I won't mind if I'm being recorded to check on my quality especially for in when I'm working. But it is not right when the recorded video is used for another purpose that has no relation with professional purpose. Nanny camera sure is a great tool to help you monitoring if your child is in the right hand or not.

Tech and Cellphone News


Icellphone.blogspot.com
site provides the various mobile and cellular phones latest news and theme, especially nokia theme and sonyericsson theme information. All the theme that showed here are free to download.

Sonyericsson theme, sonyericsson theme support for almost sonyericsson phones like Sony Ericsson P1i, m600i, w950i, w960i, K850, W910,e830, w850, w880, T650, K790, K800, K810, w580, k610, k618, w710, z610, z710, w888, P900, P910, s500, w900, k700, k750, k770 and also the new Sony Ericsson Shake it Theme

Nokia theme, mostly the nokia theme is for Symbian Series 60/80/90 and the compatible phone such as nokia 6600, nokia 3230, nokia 6620, nokia 7610, nokia 6680, nokia 6630. For the Symbian Series Third Edition the nokia theme support for nokia N70, nokia N90, nokia N91, N73, N80, n95, N77, N92, N75.
 
Free Cellphone Themes Nokia Themes | Sony Ericsson Themes | Symbian Themes | Iphone Themes | Blackberry Themes