Search for Free Cell Phone Themes

Tuesday 22 April 2008

0 Free Cellphone Mosquito Ringtone

Have you ever heard about mosquito ringtone? Mosquito ringtone is a high pitch frequency outside the range for most people over the age of 30. This ringtone is very unique and many teenagers love this tone because when they use the mosquito ringtone they can get phone calls or receive text message in class without their teacher hearing it. Sounds really cool isn’t it?

I’ve try to see if this ringtone really works like the creator said and the result is very amazing. My age is 23 so I downloaded the 8 kHz, the 17 kHz and the 20 kHz mosquito ringtones and try to listening to those three ringtone using windows media player in my computer. I played the first ringtone which is the 8 kHz mosquito ringtone and I can hear the tone clearly and then I ask my old brother (34 years old) and he said that he can hear it too. The 8 kHz mosquito is the tone that everyone at any age can hear. After that I played the 17 kHz tone and still can hear it but surprisingly my brother said that he can’t hear it. “Wow it is getting interesting” that’s what I thought at that time. Then I played the 20 kHz tone and as I expected I can’t hear the sound clearly but I still can hear a little distorted tone. I tried to maximize the sound volume of my computer sound system but nothing changed.

The mosquito ringtone also known as teen buzz because most of this ringtone user is teenager. You can get mosquito ringtones for free at freemosquitoringtones.org but make sure you choose the right frequency for your age. The ringtone are available in MP3, WAV and OGG audio format. You can choose one of those audio formats that compatible with your cellphone. To use it on your cellphone you better refer to your cellphone manufacturer’s instruction to avoid damage to your cellphone. This ringtone also can be used for Iphone ringtone. You can find the instruction of how to use the mosquito ringtone on the Iphone in freemosquitoringtones website.

I love this ringtone and now I’ve used it for my cellphone ringtone. Sometimes I use it to trick some of my older friends. I played the ringtone and because of the sound is a high frequency tone it is very disturbing when people hear it and then they start to ask me to shut off the tone that time my older friend will look confuse because they don’t hear anything and I start to tell them if they have a hearing problem and have to check it to their doctor. Guess what? They really checked their hearing to a doctor and still confuse because the doctor said that they don’t have any hearing problem.

Want to have fun to? Visit the mosquito ringtone website now and enjoy your day!

Tech and Cellphone News


Icellphone.blogspot.com
site provides the various mobile and cellular phones latest news and theme, especially nokia theme and sonyericsson theme information. All the theme that showed here are free to download.

Sonyericsson theme, sonyericsson theme support for almost sonyericsson phones like Sony Ericsson P1i, m600i, w950i, w960i, K850, W910,e830, w850, w880, T650, K790, K800, K810, w580, k610, k618, w710, z610, z710, w888, P900, P910, s500, w900, k700, k750, k770 and also the new Sony Ericsson Shake it Theme

Nokia theme, mostly the nokia theme is for Symbian Series 60/80/90 and the compatible phone such as nokia 6600, nokia 3230, nokia 6620, nokia 7610, nokia 6680, nokia 6630. For the Symbian Series Third Edition the nokia theme support for nokia N70, nokia N90, nokia N91, N73, N80, n95, N77, N92, N75.
 
Free Cellphone Themes Nokia Themes | Sony Ericsson Themes | Symbian Themes | Iphone Themes | Blackberry Themes